How to have a healthy skin?
Outer beauty starts with a great skin. It doesn’t matter what you are wearing, how great your make-up is… if your skin isn’t perfect everything is ruined. You will find out, in the next paragraphs, how to make your skin glow and keep it that way forever. Actually, our skin shows what happens inside our bodies. Every time something is wrong in our body, our skin starts showing it: it becomes dry if we are dehydrated, it starts secreting more sebum and pimples if we eat the wrong foods or the body is intoxicated with something. These are the reasons why our diets and our detoxification levels are much more important for a glowing, healthy skin, than any expensive cosmetics on the market. Let’s have a look over a few of the methods that help us keep our skin healthy and clean:
1. Water. As said before, hydration is vital for the skin. In case you don’t drink an enough amount of clean water, your skin might go into chronic dehydration and become wrinkly and dry.
2. Sleep. It is very important to get enough rest, no matter what you might be going through in your life. First of all, rest is essential so that all your bodily systems to function. When it comes to the subject treated in this article, a healthy rest of 6 to 7 hours a night is essential so that those bags under the eyes and the swollen eyes to become unnoticeable.
3. Sauna. For centuries, since the Roman Empire, sauna has been one of the most effective methods of detoxification and beauty. Through detoxification, the sauna effect increases the blood flow towards the skin, leading to richer nourishment of the tissue and in the end, a much more beautiful and healthy skin.
4. C and E vitamins. Some of the vitamins the body requires every day are very important for the skin tissue. Vitamins C is essential for the skin structure by reducing the free radical damage over the collagen and elastin, while vitamin E is the only antioxidant that protects our skin from the dangerous sun exposure, which we all know to what fatal diseases it might lead.
5. Silica and zinc. These two minerals are both essential for our skin to maintain its health and youth. When your body lacks silica, it shows it on the skin by causing it to lose its elasticity and become wrinkled. Zinc is essential for the sebum control and regeneration. These minerals can be easily obtained from the foods we consume every day.If you want to improve your skin appearance, silica for skin is recommended.
6. Carotenoids. Carotenoids are the substances found in many vegetables and fruits, which make the skin look healthy, by giving it color. That pale and awful aspect skin gets during winter is caused by a lack of carotenoids. In conclusion, try and consume lots of vegetables and fruits, especially in the winter.
7. Omega-3 fatty acids. These fatty acids are essential to impede inflammation and eczemas, to help your skin be moisturized and flexible.
Silica Hair Growth
- is silica good for you
- silica benefits for hair
- silica vitamins for hair
- silica vitamin hair growth
- silica vitamins for hair growth
- too much silica
- silica vitamin benefits
- silica vitamin
- what is silica good for
- too much silica can actually be dangerous